Reusable Snack Bags Uses
“Waste not want not” that’s what Mom always said, and she was on to something. When you use these waste-free, small eco friendly bags you end up getting a lot more than you bargained for. Here are just some of the common, and not so common uses for these little bags.
- Lunch Food – The most obvious use for your eco friendly reusable bags is to stuff them with healthy food and put them in you or your child’s lunch.
- Entertainment - Just set a colorful one next to you on your desk, couch or nightstand. If there are children in the house they will immediately pick it up, peal the Velcro flap back a few (hundred) times and then disappear with it. Don’t worry these handmade bags will stand up to the torture.
- Pencil Holder – The snack bags are the perfect size to store a few pencils and your favorite ink pen, especially if they are getting toted around school or stuffed into a briefcase or purse.
- Tissues – Yes this is a bit obvious since our Tissue Pouch is tailor made for tissues on the go. The tissue pouch is great for keeping in the car, backpacks, school lockers and the office.
- Easter Basket & Stocking Stuffers – Choose a colorful print that your child will love and fill it with special candies, a small toy or stickers and display it in their Easter basket or hide in stockings.
- Dog Treats – To hold the dog treats that is, not to feed to Fido. Especially great if you are out on a walk, traveling in the car or playing in the park.
- Jewelry Case – Both the cinch sack, and the eco friendly snack bag make great jewelry cases.
- Wet Wipes & Damp Clothes – Want to carry something for sticky fingers, but don’t need the whole container? Your eco friendly reusable bags are a cute fun way to tote around a few wet wipes or a damp cloth.
- Education – These small eco friendly reusable bags are more than containers. They are tools to help you teach your child how to care for their environment.
- Picnic Packaging – These colorful nature approved bags are just begging to go on a picnic, so don’t waste any time fill them up and head outdoors today.
- What’s in the Bag Game – This classic game is fun, educational and easy to play at home or in the car. Fill each of your small reusable bags with an item. You could use a golf ball, dice, crayons or erasers for example. Then one person puts their hand in the bag and describes what they feel (without looking). The other people playing try to guess what the object is by listening to the person’s description. At the end the object is guessed (or revealed) and everyone discusses different ways to describe the object. This is a great exercise for developing speaking and listening skills.
- Travel Bag – These cute reusable bags are perfect for organizing your toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup and travel sized shampoo. This can come in especially handy for packing emergency items to carry on your flight just in case you get delayed or the rest of your luggage doesn’t arrive when you do.
- Cold Pack – Just add a wet washcloth to your reusable sandwich bag and put it in the freezer. The next time someone has a fever or a pulled muscle there will be a soft cold pack ready to go.
- Kid Restaurant Kit – Turn your ecofriendly snack bag or cinch sack into a restaurant survival kit for your kids. Pack it with a few fun special trinkets, crayons, stickers and pad of paper that only comes out when you are waiting for dinner to arrive.
- Tea Bags – Declutter your cabinets by organizing your tea bags in these color coordinated reusable bags.
- Gift – Eco friendly reusable snack bags are the perfect gift for your earth conscious friend who has everything.